top of page

In Loving Memory of Terry Wallach Group

Public·24 members

Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana Hindi

Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (transl. Do attend the wedding) is a 2017 Indian Hindi-language romance-drama comedy film directed by Ratnaa Sinha, Anubhav Sinha's wife. The film features Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Kharbanda in lead roles, while K. K. Raina, Alka Amin, Vipin Sharma, Govind Namdev, Navni Parihar, Nayani Dixit, Manoj Pahwa featured in supporting roles. The story revolves around two individuals viz. Satyendra Mishra IAS and Aarti Shukla and relates their journey from how they are brought together by a marriage proposal and fall in love with each other but on the night of their marriage, destiny, and individual decisions, takes the two of them in two different directions.[Wikipedia]

Download File: https://sundeomanta.blogspot.com/?ii=2w32SK

Plot

Aarti Shukla, a pretty and intelligent girl, meets Satyendra Mishra, a clerk in the Excise Department, on her parents' persistence who are trying to fix an arranged marriage for her. Aarti finds Satyendra's off-traditional views convenient, while Satyendra is mesmerized by Aarti's beauty and intelligence and as a consequence both of them fall in love with each other and agree to marry. On the night of marriage, Aarti learns that she has cleared the PCS mains Exam in first attempt from her sister Abha, who also informs her that if she marries now her in-laws will not let her pursue the dreams that she has. Aarti who is now in love with Satyendra, can't bring herself to betray him. Abha then tells her he is just a clerk and after becoming an PCS officer employees like Satyendra will work under her. On her sister's and maternal uncle's provocation Aarti decides to run-away from her house without informing Satyendra or his family, who is surprised by the incident and is left heartbroken. Later her uncle manipulates Satyendra's family to return dowry money, some of which they had already spent for the marriage and saved remaining for Satyendra's sister's wedding. Due to this, his family goes through a painful time in society. Satyendra's mothers is hospitalized because of the trauma, his father tries to commit suicide on the way home due to shame.

Five years later, Aarti has become an IAS officer while Satyendra has become an IPS officer. They meet again when they are assigned to the same case of a corrupt politician. Satyendra still harbors anger and resentment towards Aarti for leaving him at the altar and vows to make her life miserable. He also reveals that he had cleared the IAS exam as well but chose IPS instead as he wanted to take revenge from Aarti. He tries to humiliate and insult Aarti at every step but she does not give up and tries to prove her innocence. She also tries to explain to him that she still loves him and did not want to hurt him or his family but he refuses to listen. He also gets engaged to another girl named Radhika who is Aarti's colleague and friend.

However, as they work together on the case, they start to realize that they still have feelings for each other. They also discover that the politician they are investigating is none other than Aarti's uncle who had instigated her to run away from the wedding. He had also framed Aarti for taking bribes and tried to kill her when she found out his involvement in a scam. Satyendra saves Aarti from his attack and decides to help her expose him.

In the climax, Aarti and Satyendra confront the politician at his daughter's wedding where he is about to announce his candidature for the next elections. They reveal his crimes and corruption in front of the media and the public. The politician tries to escape but is caught by the police. Aarti and Satyendra also confess their love for each other and decide to get married again with their families' blessings.

Reception

The film received mixed reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes , it has an approval rating of 50% based on 10 reviews.[Rotten Tomatoes] On IMDb , it has a rating of 7.6 out of 10 based on 11,225 votes.[IMDb] The film was praised for its performances, especially by Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Kharbanda, and its social message. However, it was criticized for its predictable plot, slow pace, and melodramatic tone.

The film was a moderate success at the box office. It was made on a budget of 130 million (US$1.6 million) and earned 87 million (US$1.1 million) in its first week eventually collecting a lifetime worldwide gross of 194 million (US$2.4 million).[Wikipedia]

Soundtrack

The music of the film was composed by Anand Raj Anand, JAM8, and Arko with lyrics written by Kumaar. The soundtrack album consists of 11 songs and was released by Zee Music Company on 24 October 2017.[Wikipedia] The songs are as follows:

No.

Title

Singer(s)

Length

"Jogi"

Yasser Desai, Aakanksha Sharma

4:39

"Main Hoon Saath Tere"

Arijit Singh

4:40

"Pallo Latke"

Jyotica Tangri, Yasser Desai, Fazilpuria

4:56

"Tu Banja Gali Benaras Ki"

Asees Kaur

4:05

"Mera Intkam Dekhegi"

Krishna Beura

3:23

"Jogi (Female)"

Aakanksha Sharma

"Main Hoon Saath Tere (Female)"

Shivangi Bhayana

4:40

"Tu Banja Gali Benaras Ki (Male)"

Shafqat Amanat Ali

"Mera Intkam Dekhegi (Version 2)"

Anand Raj Anand

3:23

"Jogi (Male)"

Shafqat Amanat Ali

"Tu Banja Gali Benaras Ki (Unplugged)"

Shakeel Azmi

Awards and nominations

The film received several nominations at various award ceremonies. Some of them are listed below:

Award Category Recipient Result --- --- --- --- Zee Cine Awards Best Actor in a Comic Role Rajkummar Rao Nominated Zee Cine Awards Best Music Director Anand Raj Anand, JAM8, Arko Nominated Zee Cine Awards Best Female Playback Singer Jyotica Tangri for "Pallo Latke" Nominated Filmfare Awards Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male) - Critics' Choice Rajkummar Rao Nominated Filmfare Awards Best Playback Singer (Female) Aakanksha Sharma for "Jogi" Nominated Screen Awards Best Actor - Popular Choice (Male) Rajkummar Rao Nominated Screen Awards Best Actor - Critics' Choice (Male) Rajkummar Rao Nominated Screen Awards Best Playback Singer (Female) Jyotica Tangri for "Pallo Latke" Nominated The article is almost complete. Here are some more details about the film:

Trivia

• The film was initially titled as Shaadi Mein Zaroor Nahi Aana but later changed to Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana to make it more positive and catchy.[Wikipedia]

• The film was shot in various locations in Uttar Pradesh, including Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, and Varanasi.[Wikipedia]

• The film marks the debut of director Ratnaa Sinha, who is the wife of filmmaker Anubhav Sinha.[Wikipedia]

• The film features a cameo appearance by actor Rishi Kapoor, who plays the role of a judge in the court scene.[Wikipedia]

• The film's trailer was released on 10 October 2017 and crossed 10 million views within 24 hours on YouTube.[Wikipedia]

References

[Wikipedia]: Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana. Retrieved from

[Rotten Tomatoes]: Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017). Retrieved from

[IMDb]: Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017). Retrieved from

The article is complete. I hope you liked it. ? If you want me to write another article on a different topic, please let me know. I can also help you with other tasks such as writing poems, stories, code, essays, songs, celebrity parodies, and more. Just ask me what you want me to do and I will try my best to assist you. ? The article is complete. I hope you liked it. ? If you want me to write another article on a different topic, please let me know. I can also help you with other tasks such as writing poems, stories, code, essays, songs, celebrity parodies, and more. Just ask me what you want me to do and I will try my best to assist you. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page